Welcome to the world of Ayurveda!
Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital is one of the few Ayurvedic Hospitals in India that has been approved for cashless treatment by a few insurance companies and third-party administrators. Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital is also registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) under the Registry of Hospitals in Network of Insurance (ROHINI). Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital is also in the process of being certified as an ayurvedic institution with high standards for providing treatments and amenities to patients by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH).
We at Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital think that patients should be able to take full use of the health insurance offered by the AYUSH government in order to receive the best Ayurvedic treatment in India.
We, as a treatment provider/hospital, are doing everything that we can to help patients realize the benefits of insurance policies that cover Ayurvedic therapies and provide reimbursement or cashless services.
How to file an insurance claim for ayurvedic treatment at Arogyam Panchkarma Centre And Ayurvedic Hospital:
Insurance coverage for Ayurveda Check with your insurance carrier to see if Ayurvedic treatment is covered, or provide us with documentation so we can check on your behalf.
- REIMBURSEMENT: The patient can submit any treatment-related documentation, including as bills, discharge cards, and hospital registration forms, to the insurance company and receive payment.
- CASHLESS CLAIMS: We can offer cashless services to patients if the hospital is affiliated with a specific insurance carrier.
• 1. Determine whether the patient’s insurance carrier covers AYUSH therapies or whether they have purchased an IRDAI Arogya Sanjeevani policy. If patients do not have an Arogya Sanjeevani policy, they can also cite Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital, which is NABH recognised and licenced with the state government under the clinical establishment act, in the event that insurance companies only cover such hospitals. If you need a copy of the hospital’s registration to submit to your insurance company, please call 98050-38733 and we will assist you.
• 2. Once the possibility of insurance coverage has been confirmed, please send all reports to [email protected] with a request to consult our ayurvedic physician.
• 3. For consultation with a physician, patients should follow the procedures mentioned in the answer email from Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital.
• 4. After the consultation, patients can send an e-mail requesting the invitation letter with their estimated arrival date, insurance plan details, residence address, and a brief description of the appointment.
Cashless claim: Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital is empanelled with a few insurance companies to provide cashless facility in case of ayurvedic treatment and is in the process of empanelment with many other companies in due course of time. To check if Ayurvedic treatment is covered under patients’ policy, we require the following documents.
1) Policy document
2) Patient’s Adhaar card
On the basis of the given papers, we will send a report to the insurance company, and the insurance company will transmit the claim details to the patient or the hospital.
Insurance claim reimbursement: Before submitting us the invitation request, we recommend that patients discuss their insurance plan, claim possibilities, and the documents that must be filed with their insurance agent. The following is a list of ailments classified by the AYUSH ministry for which an individual can seek treatment at Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital.
NABH CERTFIED HOSPITAL
The National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), a constituent board of the Quality Council of India, has certified Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital, Mehatpur, Distt. Una, Himachal Pradesh. NABH certification demonstrates that Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital is dedicated to fostering a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency, and accountability in patient treatment. Establishment of protocols and policies for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control, and staffing in accordance with National/International Standards.
NABH certification is a significant step forward in our quest of continuous quality improvement, and we will continue to strive for clinical and service excellence.
NABH has a strong system and process in place to ensure patient safety. Being NABH certified means that the hospital must adhere to certain safety standards and laws. The safety of the patient is not only in the hands of the doctor, but also of everyone who works in the hospital. NABH guarantees that suitable work structures, documentation, and safety measures are in place.
For example, where does the hospital get its medications? Is the pharmacy’s medication storage regulated? What mechanisms and processes are in place when a doctor prescribes medication for a patient to ensure that the correct prescription is provided to the correct patient? How much effort is put into staff training? Are the statutory requirements for preventing fires in place? Is everyone trained to follow an emergency procedure? Having NABH certification implies that the hospital meets all of the council’s quality requirements. Employee happiness is another key aspect of NABH. Are the employees content? We understand that it is not just the income that provides satisfaction, but also the work atmosphere. It is also important to provide them with the appropriate training.
Healing is a multifaceted process that includes not only the doctor, but also the participation and communication system of all employees involved in the process. With a NABH certification, you are always working on and enhancing these systems. Another big benefit for the patient is the increased possibility of receiving an insurance claim when using a NABH Certified facility.
The retreat signifies a location to treat yourself in order to recuperate, energise, and connect with your inner self, and the NABH accreditation implies that we are also a certified hospital when we refer to ourselves as Arogyam Panchkarma Centre & Ayurvedic Hospital.